Holden Cruze Challenge
2011 saw the successful launch of the GM Holden sponsored pilot program C2C In Cars, a coordinated series of workshop and project experiences that could establish an automotive pathway for C2C students from year 7 to 12. C2C In Cars is intended to complement existing automotive projects such as Pedal Prix and F1 In Schools.
In 2012 schools are able to participate in any or all of the following:
- Year 8 Introductory Cruze Build Challenge - Design, Manufacture and Test (assistance with other preparatory activities for Year 6-8 is available on request)
- Year 9-11+ Holden Cruze Assemby Challenge - Build And Race
- Year 9-11+ Volt Eco Challenge
- Year 12 Research Based Project that meets SACE requirements.
- Year 12 Research Based VET Project
Full project materials are available on CD, for info please contact the C2C Coordination Team
Click to download:
Cruze.DXF (CAD file*)
Ecoplus.DXF (CAD file*)
* To download CAD files you must right click on the file and “save target as” to your hard drive. If you have any problems opening these CAD files please contact the Coordination Team
GM Holden's video "Steel To Road - The Building of the Holden Commodore" has been split into 6 bite-sized video clips and has been uploaded to the Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing Examples section of this website (see video clips at the foot of the page).
C2C In Cars is part of the C Program. Click for info on other projects in the C Program