Suppliers of materials for projects
The following are potential sources of project supplies
NAMIG does not endorse or promote any particular supplier or vendor. The following list is here to offer a few examples of possible suppliers. We recommend you always look around for the best price and quality.
If you are having problems sourcing supplies use the C2C website's Ask An Expert function.
- Jaycar Electronics http://www.jaycar.com.au/
- Aztronics http://aztronics.com.au/
- Dick Smith Electronics http://www.dicksmith.com.au/
- Force Electronics SA http://www.force-electronics.com.au/
- All-tronics http://www.alltronics.com.au/
- SparkFun Electronics www.sparkfun.com (US based)
- Little Bird Electronics www.littlebirdelectronics.com (Australian supplier of SparkFun products)
- DIY Drones - source of information for UAV projects www.diydrones.com
- Super Cub Club (Super Cub is a platform used by some schools for UAV Challenge) http://supercubclub.proboards.com/index.cgi
- www.picaxe.com – easy to use microcontroller
- www.picaxeforum.co.uk – an extensive forum running for over ten years – everything you want to do on the Picaxe micro
- www.ardunio.cc – a development platform based on the AVR micros – good proto boards available from SparkFun and Little Bird Electronics